Home Hospice and Palliative Care
Compassionate end-of-life care from the comfort of home.
Our highest calling is to provide comfort and compassionate care to those facing end of life by meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the whole person and their loved ones. Celtic Hospice care has a philosophy of care recognizing death as the final stage of life.
At this sacred time, our purpose is to enable patients to continue an alert, pain-free life and to manage other symptoms so they may live each day with dignity. We value the quality of life even more than the duration of this journey together. Our mission-focused hospice care is not about death; it is about living life as fully as possible. At Celtic Hospice, we affirm life and do not hasten or postpone death. It is our privilege to care for our patients and their loved ones as if they were our own.
Specialized services include:
- 24-hour on-call nursing services
- Physical, emotional, and spiritual assessment, care, support, and management
- Caregiver instruction and support to help ease worry and anxiety
- Ministry of presence
- Palliative Care program
- Inpatient hospice facilities in NE PA
- Serving most Western, Central and Northeastern Pennsylvania areas as well as parts of Illinois and Missouri